CDO News

Transformers in CDO by: Coy

WARNING!!!
The following events are subjects of my imagination.
The words in ORANGE
are ENGLISH translations
(my best efforts..haha)
I hope you'll enjoy this story.

transformers in cdo lim ket kai atrium
suga (light)


Ni agto kog KetKai isa ka adlaw para makita akong ka
"Wanted Palangga" ug mao kini ang na hitabo.
(I was walking around Lin Ket Kai Mall while I was waiting for my blind date from a radio program called "Wanted Lover")

Ni labay ko sa Atrium dapit, ug naka siplat kog kahayag. Murag suga nga
di ma explain mo nang na intriga ko ug ako mi duol.
(I passed by the atrium and I noticed something glaring and shiny. It's like something I've never seen before, and being that curious, I went on to see what it is)

Ug mao kini akoong nakita (taas). Isa ka murag CD sa CDR King nga ga lupad ug naay walo (8) ka murag flourescent.. Ug akong gi picturan.
(And this is what I saw.. a disc shaped flying object similar to CDR King CD's, and has 8 lights that looked like flourescent lights. So I took a photo which you can see above)

Pag human nako ug picture, adunay mi gawas na murag
ROBOT. Hala!!! Robot gud diay na green.
(Right after I took the shot, a robot-like creature came rumbling in. And shockingly I sad "OMG!! It's a green robot")

transformers in cdo lim ket kai atrium

Akong gi picturan kalit ug inani ang iyang itsura. Naa cyay IKOG nga mu taas murag Scorpion kunuhay ug na abot ang atop sa Atrium. Inana ka dako... aw taas diay.
(I instantly took a picture of it, and this is how it looked like. It has a tail that of a scorpion like, a tail so long that it reached the roof of the atrium. That big, I mean that long.)

transformers in cdo lim ket kai atrium

"Unsa ba kini nga robot???" - ingon sa mga stand bayers (bystanders). Ug sa dihang ni mobo iyang ikog nga murag ni naug kay tangalun ang escalator.
("What kind of robot is this???" - the stand-byers or bystanders said. And suddenly it kept it's tail while it seemingly aims for the escalator.)

transformers in cdo lim ket kai atrium

Sa akong ka lingaw
(hehe, ka hadluk bitaw), mi dagan na ako kay basin akong camera ang kwaun sunod (sayang mga pictures)... ug ayha pa ko naka hinumdum na naa man diay koy ka sabot.... 2 ka oras ang mi labay.
(My enjoyment or fear made me ran away from the thing, fearing that it may take my camera next... I would have missed some photos... and it was only then that I remembered.. that I wass suppose to be meeting someone for a blind date... 2 hours ago)

Busa para sa akong kasabot, mao kini akong mensahe:
"Sorry maam... wa tuyua... Ikaw daw maka kitag robot... di ba ka taranta... " : )
(So for my blind date that night, "Sorry Maam... it wasn't intentional... if you have seen the robot, you would have done the same thing.")

The End!
(same)

0 Comments:

 
CDO Wide - Templates para novo blogger 2007