CDO News

At 75 - Xavier Days Are Here Again

xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdo festivalsXavier University @ 75

Xavier Days is here again, and I have to say they made a point in saying that it's going Brighter, Stronger, And farther at 75.

Well, the heavy rain "almost" spoiled the special day, and I said "almost" because I really thought it was gonna rain the whole night, but I guess
almost seems nothing when you're beginning to have fun. And that's exactly what happened

while raining, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoA view of the campus while it was still raining...


caroling contest, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdosinging Christmas carols


saint francis xavier, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoSt. Francis Xavier surrounded with flowers.. lots of flowers.


And here's what everyone is waiting for.... the light a tree contest. (but some said there were no countdowns, and they weren't able to get ready)

I wasn't able to take a picture of all departments though coz I was a bit busy having fun, and I can't find my beloved SBM tree anywhere. (Where is it?)

But here are some of he best looking trees in the campus.

the aggies christmas tree, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoThe Aggies "water" Tree.


the big diamond, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoThe big Diamond (I kinda thought M. Lhullier joined the celebration)


the boat of nursing, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoThe BSN Boat


the cd tree, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoThe CD Tree


one bright angel, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoThe Angel Tree


And here are some props (part of the decorations) I thought were worth seeing.

the golden girl, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdothe Golden girl...


the aggies snowman, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdowhere did your snowman go? ... He's at XU.


the aggies interpretation of xu's 75th year, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoWater and lights interpretation of XU @ 75


And yes of course, the fun after seeing all the lights will always be happening in the soccer field where different gimmiks, stores, stalls, and just about anything that the students want to show are in their.

the night market style, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoNight Market Inspired

Well this year, aside from just having the usual Big Screen movie in the field, there was also this big screen intended for video gaming. (Tekken was played while I was there). Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a photo of it.

And yes, if you happen to notice the very long line in the Engg. building (it's not enrolment, trust me), then I guess you've seen that people still love to go to horror houses, cause that's what's in there.

And of course, if bloggers (like me?) love to feature such events, then so does the hosts of ABS CBN's Mag Tv. Here they are:

abs cbn mag tv hosts, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoTalking about the event


mag tv hosts wrapping up, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdoWrapping up...


"Horseback Riding" is also one of the activities inside you can see inside the campus, and this.... this is Janno (the very small horse).

janno the small horse, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdo

If you've been in Xavier these past few days, I really hope you didn't miss seeing this guy dancing with flames. But don't worry, I caught him on video.

fire dancing in the field, xavier days, ateneo de cagayan at 75, cdo
Well that's it for now. I hope yo enjoyed my shaky, yet fun coverage of the XU at 75. And sorry girls, I haven't seen Chris Tiu around, so no photos for you today.

0 Comments:

 
CDO Wide - Templates para novo blogger 2007